Class A/B Drivers
Signing Bonus Available -Training Provided!
Job Site Services (JSS) is seeking CDL Class A/B Drivers to join our expanding company. JSS has expanded operations, with openings in multiple locations. We are seeking candidates for our Bay City and Allegan Michigan locations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving freight box, tanker, and roll-off trucks/dump trucks
- Lowboy Experience and ability to transport heavy equipment
- Additional work as operator working with field crews doing high pressure water blasting, sewer cleaning, wet and dry vacuum work
- Spill response services
- Heavy equipment operation experience is a plus
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- High School education or equivalent, preferred
- Air brake and tanker endorsements
- Excellent driving record
- Must have a valid CDL driver’s license
- Must pass a DOT Physical, pre-employment drug and alcohol testing as well as random testing
- Must pass motor vehicle record check and background investigation
- Ability to lift, move, push, and pull up to 50 pounds frequently. Occasionally, over 50 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, (hearing) and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to kneel and squat
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions (hot and cold)
- Ability to climb
Salary/ Job Information
- This is an hourly position with overtime
- Typical work schedule is between 40 and 50 hours per week.
- Pay is dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Full-time with full benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off