Project Manager II
Job Site Services, Inc. – Bay City and Grand Rapids Areas
Previous Environmental Construction experience is a plus.
The Project Manager II position has a two-fold responsibility – Office Duties and Field Duties. In this role, the Project Manager II will be working in an office environment and a field environment, as dictated by project needs. Each location has a specific set of duties and responsibilities as outlined below:
- Office duties may include supporting project managers, project management, estimating, establishing, and monitoring assigned project budgets and schedules, project quality assurance/control, communications with field staff, and contributing to company profitability.
- Work will be performed in the JSS office and at project sites.
- Working hours will be determined by assignment requirements although it is expected that you are in the office from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Overtime and weekend work are required when needed to complete tasks.
- Work performed at client job sites will require travel and out-of-town overnight stays.
- Field duties for assigned projects may include site management, client interactions, labor tasks, personnel management, quality assurance/control, site health & safety, and project documentation.
- In this role you will be required to perform labor tasks for construction site work; however, initially, you will be required to perform labor tasks for construction site work at the direction of a senior site Project Supervisor.
The following are the minimum requirements for the Project Manager II position:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, Geology or Related Discipline and/or
- Five (5) Years of Environmental or Civil Site Experience
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training
- First Aid and CPR Training