Project Manager (Remediation System Construction, Operation and Maintenance)
Job Site Services (JSS) is seeking a Project Manager to join our expanding company. JSS has expanded operations, with openings in multiple locations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Michigan Project Manager with specific experience in Remediation System Construction/Operation & Maintenance (Pump and Treat, Soil Vapor Extraction, Air Strippers, and new technologies). The ideal candidate will be skilled in cost estimating, proposal preparation, client management, project setup and oversight, budget management, construction documentation, invoicing, mechanical system takeoffs, and change order management. Experience in estimating piping systems installation a plus.
- Project Management, estimating, cost tracking, and scheduling of multiple projects (specific to remediation system construction and operation)
- Budget analysis involving project budgets and profit and loss cost tracking
- Client correspondence and communications
- Ability to effectively communicate with field crews and subcontractors
- Request, review and evaluate subcontractor/supplier quotes
- Health and Safety
- Bid preparation (scope evaluation, risk mitigation, design analysis, and qualifications)
- Contract and specification analysis/review
- Job preparation and management
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- BS Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Construction Management, or Environmental Sciences.
- Experience should include minimum of 5 to 10 years of project management in civil, industrial, commercial, or environmental construction. Specific Experience in remediation system install, design and operation a must.
- Experience in construction site inspection and site safety management
- Knowledge of obtaining take off quantities for excavation, trenching, piping, site work, concrete, plumbing, demolition, remediation systems, UST removals, earth work, and other trades.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Experience with computer programs associated with estimating, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Experience in reading and interpretation of contract documents including but not limited to prints, project manuals/specifications, and contracts.
- Experience in submittal process and documentation.
- Experience in identifying and preparation of change orders.
- Experience with job specific tools and heavy equipment.
- Experience in self-performing work for a specific or multiple trades a plus.
- 40 hour HAZWOPER Certification
- Paid Holidays/Vacation
- Health insurance
- 401K and more!
- Training provided