Job Site Services, Inc. has over 20 years of experience servicing vapor and liquid phase filter systems in various applications using a variety of filter media.
We supply a range of both fixed and portable filter vessels for both Liquid and Vapor phase applications designed to specification. We also offer activated carbon and various other types of filter media to meet our clients needs.
Our Services Include:
- Carbon Change-Out Services Inclusive of Supplying Filter Media
- Supply and Installation of Liquid and Vapor Filter Systems
- Specialized in Municipal Potable Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Spill Sites, Excavations, Emergency Response and Dewatering Treatment trains
- Odor Control
- Advance Material Handling Equipment for Change-Out Services
- Performance Guarantees and Superior Lead-times
- Disposal of Non-Hazardous Spent Activated Carbon
- Regeneration of Spent Carbon
- Technical Support
- Laboratory Testing through our third party partnerships
- Carbon Loading Calculation Reports to Establish Bed-Life of Activated Carbon
- Turnkey Crews Trained in 40-hour Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response, Confined
Space, First Aid/CPR, etc.
- Media Fill/Extraction via our Mobile Vacuum Pod, Hurricane Hopper (Drum or Supersac) and Vacuum Truck Services (Vacuum Box Extraction). JSS, also offers though our affiliates the capability to Slurry extract and fill large vessels on location.
For inquiries or more information on our Media Change-Out Services, Equipment Rentals or System
Purchases, please contact us directly at Info@JSSMI.com or visit our Contact page. and one of our Experienced Project Managers will contact you directly.