From our Clients
Job Site Services not only has a track record of quality work in difficult industries … we’ve done it with an excellent safety record. That’s due to rigid adherence to safety practices, and rigorous safety education and training, which have resulted in a safety culture that both the company and our clients demand.
Facts about safety measures, training and qualifications:
- HAZWOPER trained staff per OSHA 1910.120
- Confined space trained staff per OSHA 1910.146
- OSHA excavation competent person qualified superintendents, foreman and operators per OSHA 1926.651
- Operator Qualified (OQ) personnel, per DOT pipeline requirements
- ISNetworld registered contractor
- Petroleum Education Council (PEC) registered contractor
- Avetta registered
- Behavioral Based Safety (BBS) program
- Participation in fatigue management and SmithSystem® defensive driving programs
- Participation in American Petroleum Institute API® training
- Drug and alcohol testing and background check programs exceeding industry standard requirements
- Personnel certified in Hazardous Waste Transportation
- OSHA 10 hour trained personnel
- Client specific training (BP, Buckeye, CN, DTE, Marathon, Railsafe, Shell)
"I wanted to take the time to express my gratitude, as well as Dow's for the actions taken by two of your employees. This is a great example of the type of behavior based safety values our company stresses and the type of behavior we expect to see from our subcontractors. Please extend my appreciation … for their willingness and concern to go the extra mile to intervene. I would also like to thank you and the rest of your company's management for instilling this type of safety culture in your employees. It starts from the top down and for that I am truly grateful. Keep up the good work."
"I would like to thank you for your continual focus on safety while on Dow projects. Job Site Services has done several projects, all of which were performed safely. This truly shows a strong commitment to safety which is highly valued by Dow. We look forward to working with both of you on future Dow projects."