GENERAL FIELD STAFF
Job Site Services (JSS) is seeking General Field Staff to join our expanding company. JSS has expanded operations, with openings in multiple locations. We are seeking candidates for our locations in Bay City and Grand Rapids, MI.
JSS is an employee-oriented company, offering competitive pay and benefits, including paid holidays, vacation, health insurance, disability, 401K, and more! Training provided!
Interested, qualified candidates please submit resume to email@example.com.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures
- Operate small equipment and perform work safely
- Identifies and locates utilities and other site safety concerns
- Ability to transport small equipment
- Communicates with project teams
- Ability to follow instruction and daily work schedules at job site
- Cleans and maintains equipment
- Performs site clean-up
- Must be aware of and adhere to, safety practices and policies to ensure your own safety, as well as the safety of others who may be affected by your actions at work
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- H.S. education or equivalent, preferred
- Basic physical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in verbal & written communication
- Ability to receive work instructions and follow tasks
- Must be able to work off shifts and overtime
- Travel up to 75%
- Must have a valid driver’s license; CDL preferred
- Must pass background investigation, pre-employment physical, and drug/alcohol screening
- Occasional use of respirators, protective suits, and other personal protective equipment may be required.
- Ability to lift, move, push, and pull up to 50 pounds frequently. Occasionally, over 50 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, (hearing) and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to kneel and squat occasionally
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions (hot and cold)
- Ability to climb occasionally
Salary/ Job Information
- This is an hourly position with overtime
- Typical work schedule is between 40 and 50 hours per week. Pay is dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Full-time with full benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off