PROJECT MANAGER (REMEDIATION SYSTEM CONSTRUCTION, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE)
Job Site Services (JSS) is seeking a Project Manager to join our expanding company. JSS has expanded operations, with openings in multiple locations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking a Project Manager with specific experience in Remediation System Construction/Operation & Maintenance (Pump and Treat, Soil Vapor Extraction, Air Strippers, and new technologies.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in cost estimating, proposal preparation, client management, project setup and oversight, budget management, construction documentation, invoicing, mechanical system takeoffs, and change order management. Experience in estimating piping systems installation is a plus.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- BS Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Construction Management, or Environmental Sciences.
- Experience should include minimum of 5 to 10 years of project management in civil, industrial, commercial, or environmental construction. Specific experience in remediation system install, design, and operation a must.
- Knowledge of obtaining take off quantities for excavation, trenching, piping, site work, concrete, plumbing, demolition, remediation systems, UST removals, earth work, and other trades.
- Experience with computer programs associated with estimating, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Experience in reading and interpretation of contract documents including but not limited to prints, project manuals/specifications, and contracts.
- Experience in submittal process and documentation.
- Experience in identifying and preparation of change orders.
- Experience with job specific tools and heavy equipment.
- Experience in self-performing work for a specific or multiple trades a plus.
- 40 hour HAZWOPER Certification
- Able to pass a pre-employment physical, drug and alcohol testing, as well as random testing
- Must pass background investigation
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, (hearing) and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to kneel and squat occasionally
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time infrequently
- Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions (hot and cold) infrequently
- Ability to climb infrequently
Salary/ Job Information
- This is a salary position
- Typical work schedule is between 45 and 50 hours per week.
- Pay is dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Full-time with full benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off